Upcoming programs at Bay Village Branch Library
Gather your book club friends and come join us at the Bay Village branch library on Wednesday, Jan. 30, at 6:30 p.m. for a showing of the movie "Book Club." Enjoy watching this comedy film and come hear about recommended reads for book groups. Refreshments will also be provided.
- Mondays (10 a.m.) Toddler Storytime – ages 19-35 months
- Tuesdays (10 a.m.) Toddler Storytime – ages 19-35 months
- Tuesdays (6:45 p.m.) Family Storytime – for all ages
- Wednesdays (10 a.m.) Baby and Me Storytime – ages birth-18 months
- Thursdays (10 a.m.) Preschool Storytime – ages 3-5 (not yet in kindergarten)
- Fridays (10 a.m. and 11 a.m.) Family Storytime – for all ages
Thursday, Jan. 24 (4 p.m.) American Girl: Molly – Grades 2-4: Learn about the times and cultures represented by the dolls. Feel free to bring your doll to the program if you have one.
Wednesdays, Jan. 23, 30 and Feb. 6 (3 p.m.) Teen Zone – Grades 5 & up: Hang out with something fun to do after school – gaming, art, movies, technology and more!
Friday, Feb. 8 (10 a.m.) BAYarts Book Discussion – Join friends, neighbors and library staff for this monthly book discussion on the BAYarts campus. This month's title, "An American Marriage" by Tayari Jones, is available at the library and BAYarts.
Please register to attend the featured programs online at cuyahogalibrary.org, call us at 440-871-6392, or stop in to the library at 502 Cahoon Road and register with a librarian.
CCPL - Bay Village Branch, Adult Reference Staff