Tracing the Limpert family's immigration to Dover: Limpert’s Fruit Farm, Part 3
(click photo to enlarge)
Photograph of Valentine and Barbara Limpert from a public member family tree on Ancestry.com.
The first land that Valentine Limpert purchased in Dover Township: 11 acres southeast of today's Dover Center Road and Rose Road where the Courtland Meadows Street and retention basin is located. Minnie Limpert inherited it in 1915 after the death of her husband. Shown in Hopkins 1927 Plat book.
Grave marker for Valentine and Barbara Liimpert, believed to be the first Limpert landowners in Dover Township. Marker is in St. Paul Lutheran Cemetery. Photo by Will Krause
Gravestone in St. Paul Lutheran cemetery for Valentine Limpert. Photo by Will Krause
Gravestone in St. Paul Lutheran cemetery for Barbara Limpert, wife of Valentine Limpert, the first Limpert famly members in Dover Township. Photo by Will Krause.
Grave marker for Melchior and Eva Limpert in St. Paul Lutheran cemetery. They were the parents of Johannes (John) Limpert, the first owner of the Limpert Fruit Farm. Photo by Will Krause
Grave stone for Melchior and Eva Limpert in St. Paul Lutheran cemetery. Photo by Will Krause
Image from Claire Gebben's blog of a child's goat cart in the collection of the Western Reserve Historical Society made at her great-great grandfather's wagon and carriage shop in downtown Cleveland