Food Truck Fridays resume in Bay Village
Bay Village City Hall is once again playing host to a rotating ensemble of food trucks serving up lunch items and sweet treats Fridays this summer. The trucks will park in the City Hall parking lot, 350 Dover Center Road, from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Friday through Sept. 4, except July 3.
Food trucks will be following the recommended best practices set forth by the Ohio Department of Health. All guests must observe proper social distancing while attending. Markers will be placed 6 feet apart to maintain safe distancing, and we suggest wearing masks as an additional layer of protection to help prevent exposure to the virus for employees, vendors and guests.
The 2020 lineup is:
- June 19: SWAT & CLE Cookie Dough
- June 26: Bearden’s & Sweet! The Mobile Cupcakery
- July 3: No trucks
- July 10: Thyme Traveler & Signature Slush & Cream
- July 17: Firetruck Pizza & CLE Cookie Dough
- July 24: Manna & Dough Daddy Doughnuts
- July 31: Wholly Frijoles & Sweet! The Mobile Cupcakery
- Aug. 7: Wrap it Up & Signature Slush & Cream
- Aug. 14: Sauced Pizza & CLE Cookie Dough
- Aug. 21: Off the Griddle & Dough Daddy Doughnuts
- Aug. 28: Swenson’s & Sweet! The Mobile Cupcakery
- Sept. 4: Hatfield’s Goode Grub & Signature Slush & Cream
In the case of inclement weather, food trucks will park near the front of the Dwyer Senior Center.