Bay Family Services is supported and sponsored by City of Bay Village
Bay Family Services is a program sponsored by the City of Bay Village for all Bay residents. In our 12th year now, we provide mental health assessments, consultations, counseling and referral services, as well as community resources. The caring and compassionate team of mental health professionals works in a private and confidential setting and is implemented by the McKeon Education Group.
- Provide initial assessment and consultation during a time of crisis.
- Implement social emotional programs on topics such as mental wellness, social skills, assertiveness, student leadership, and character development.
- Consult with Bay Village Police Department and the Westshore Enforcement Bureau on student safety, substance abuse concerns and other legal matters regarding minors.
- Serve as the community liaison to the Westshore Young Leaders Network, a regional student leadership program that includes Bay Village and five other districts.
- Coordinate an adopt-a-family program during the holidays to connect lower income families with gift donors.
For more information or to initiate services, please contact Jana Goots by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, 440-871-3691. To learn more about Bay Family Services, visit cityofbayvillage.com/101/services.
I lived in Bay Village for my first 8 years in Ohio. I now work in Bay Village for Bay Family Services.
Volume 14, Issue 5, Posted 10:31 AM, 03.01.2022